Event Dragging & Resizing
jQuery UI dependencies.
- Determines whether the events on the calendar can be modified.
- Allow events' start times to be editable through dragging.
- Allow events' durations to be editable through resizing.
- Time it takes for an event to revert to its original position after an unsuccessful drag.
- The opacity of an event while it is being dragged.
- eventDragStart (callback)
- Triggered when event dragging begins.
- eventDragStop (callback)
- Triggered when event dragging stops.
- eventDrop (callback)
- Triggered when dragging stops and the event has moved to a different day/time.
- eventResizeStart (callback)
- Triggered when event resizing begins.
- eventResizeStop (callback)
- Triggered when event resizing stops.
- eventResize (callback)
- Triggered when resizing stops and the event has changed in duration.