Defines the buttons and title at the top of the calendar.
right: 'today prev,next'
Setting the header options to
false will display no header.
An object can be supplied with properties
These properties contain strings with comma/space separated values.
Values separated by a comma will be displayed adjacently.
Values separated by a space will be displayed with a small gap in between.
Strings can contain any of the following values:
- text containing the current month/week/day
- button for moving the calendar back one month/week/day
- button for moving the calendar forward one month/week/day
- button for moving the calendar back on year
- button for moving the calendar forward one year
- button for moving the calendar to the current month/week/day
- a view name
- button that will switch the calendar to any of the Available Views
Specifying an empty string for a property will cause it display no text/buttons.