- Defines the buttons and title at the top of the calendar.
- Enables/disables use of jQuery UI theming.
- Determines which theme icons appear on the header buttons.
- The day that each week begins.
- Displays the calendar in right-to-left mode.
- Whether to include Saturday/Sunday columns in any of the calendar views.
- Exclude certain days-of-the-week from being displayed.
- Determines the number of weeks displayed in a month view. Also determines each week's height.
- Determines if week numbers should be displayed on the calendar.
- The method for calculating week numbers that are displayed with the weekNumbers setting.
- Will make the entire calendar (including header) a pixel height.
- Will make the calendar's content area a pixel height.
- Determines the width-to-height aspect ratio of the calendar.
- Whether to automatically resize the calendar when the browser window resizes.
- viewRender (callback)
- Triggered when a new date-range is rendered, or when the view type
- viewDestroy (callback)
- Triggered when a rendered date-range needs to be torn down.
- dayRender (callback)
- A hook for modifying a day cell.
- windowResize (callback)
- Triggered after the calendar's dimensions have been changed due to the browser window being resized.
- render (method)
- Immediately forces the calendar to render and/or readjusts its size.
- destroy (method)
- Restores the element to the state before FullCalendar was initialized.
See also: buttonText